Sunday, January 20, 2008

Guess What? Another Nice Day

We tried to get the NFL playoffs online today like we did on Thanksgiving, but neither game was broadcast on the internet today so we had to just get the finals. I hope we can get the superbowl. So instead of watching football, I watched some Australian Open tennis. I also took some more pictures. This evening I did the usual Sunday night bowling. It was very crowded tonight with all the Duke people coming out. It was the first time that I've seen all the lanes used. It was nice to have it really hopping for once.
I stopped by the hibiscus tree in Barry's front yard today and found this canary and the 2 white terns there.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Are the canaries native or introduced? Bloody good photo of the canary!

Pete Leary said...

Thanks Peggy. The canaries are introduced. They brought them way back in the cable company days, and they don't seem to be causing any trouble (except maybe eating a few native seeds).