Sunday, May 18, 2008

Movie

Again, it was a beautiful day. I didn't do much, but that's what weekends are for, I guess. Tonight, Murray and I are watching the movie "The Battle for Midway". It is a National Geographic movie, mostly about the search for the wreck of the aircraft carrier "Yorktown" by Robert Ballard. I've seen a lot of the battle footage before, so I enjoy seeing the differences in the island that have occurred since then.
Our old landing craft finally got put in the boneyard last week. There is no more money for maintaining it and it was getting unsafe to use it. Now we won't be able to take any heavy equipment over to Eastern Island anymore.
Here is a wildlife shot, since I didn't give one yesterday. Some of the red-tailed tropic bird chicks are becoming partially feathered now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great information sir, thankyou for give article about Movie