Thursday, November 29, 2007

Computer Day

It was another cool, cloudy day today. It seems like winter is coming. I spent the day on the computer doing our annual report on invasive species. It's to show where our time and resources are going and if it's worth it. I think it is. We actually have got more done than I thought we would.
The plane is coming tomorrow with a lot of people (13 I think). I'm supposed to be getting a new room mate. It shouldn't be too bad, especially since it keeps my rent down.
This is an old bunker hiding in the ironwoods.
We use it to store rat traps and there's some other random junk in there.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I counted seven turtles on the beach. Were the lumps in the distance turtles too?

I can't believe for one minute that after spending time in Bismarck you have the crust to say it's anything other than warm on your island. We lived in Bismarck for years (all my siblings were born there) and it was dangerously cold in the winters.