Thursday, August 9, 2007

2 months and 1 day

There's nothing too eventful to post for today since it was just another normal work day. Normal for me at least, really cool for most people. It was another hot day of spraying weeds in paradise. At least it pays the bills.
Tonight we all hung out at Capt. Brooks Tavern (see previous pictures). I played some beach volleyball and was lazy.
I just got some underwater pictures from Kristen. She took them a couple days ago when we put out the oyster catchers and I saw the shark. Here they are.

Here's me swimming above the little black fabric that the baby pearl oysters will attach to.

Here I am just swimming down to the bottom. Not really that eventful but you get an idea of how the water is around here.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I don't envy the spraying weeds and chain saw days, but the afternoon swims look spectacular!

Lucky Duck!