Tuesday, August 7, 2007

2 Months

I've been here for 2 months now and only 4 to go. It's still great here. I've taken over 14,000 pictures since I've been here. When you look at my pictures today you'll see why. There are only a couple of albatrosses left. I only saw about 20 today compared to the 200,000 I saw my first day here. They'll be back in October (not these chicks because these guys will stay out to sea for 3 to 7 years before they come back for the first time). I'll show you some comparison pictures once I take them. It's really warm around here, usually about 89 degrees and pretty humid. Good thing I like it warm.
So here's why I've taken so many pictures. Here's only 2 bad ones out of the 15 in this series that I took to get the good one at the bottom.



White tern again.

No comments: