Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Eclipse

Last night a bunch of us watched the lunar eclipse out in the yard. It started here at about 10 pm. I know for a lot of you it was at an inconvenient time. It was fun hanging out with everyone, and cool to see the orange moon. It got cloudy right after it became a total eclipse so we didn't need to stay up too late. Today I monitored the tropic birds again and Greg and I cut up some old fallen ironwoods by the cable houses that were kind of an eyesore. Someone will take the front end loader and clear them out. That's about it for today.
The moon at 10:00 pm.
10:30 pm.
11:00 pm. Sorry for the bad focus but you get the idea.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried to email you but it wouldn't work for some reason. Anwyay my email address is katehew@gmail.com (thank you)
Great moon shots. Also, I knew you weren't going to get me back at the airport... you're all talk!

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Pete.
Here in MT, the full eclipse was about 4:30 AM and I did see it....briefly.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots of the eclipse!

Kathy in MN

Peggy said...

Good moon shots! The lunar eclipse takes AGES, doesn't it?!

Laura P said...

Pete...love your eclipse photos!!!! Pretty cool!! I start my new job on Tuesday..I really like Salt Lake!! Miss you! You should come visit!!