Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Snorkeling

The Pacific Grace got on their way this morning. They had a good 2 day visit and really enjoyed the beach time.
I did some work on my resume and then went snorkeling under the cargo pier with Murray and Carol (one of the women doing the lead sampling). It was a beautiful, calm day and we saw a lot of fish and a few turtles. So another good weekend day.

This was the view from the cargo pier this afternoon.

This is a picture from Eastern Island yesterday. It is a male Great Frigatebird.

Here's a last shot of the Pacific Grace. It's a beautiful ship.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Sitting here in damp cloudy Scotland, I am ever so green with envy with the snorkel under the pier and seeing the frigate birds (which I have always liked for their red pouches).

I really like the photos on this entry.

berto said...

OK. I love this construction Industry. Someday the construction maybe handled by robots. Thats what im thinking 100 years after. But for now we must live with selling this equipment. With the Komatsu and Caterpillar brand have made greate construction. Some of this Equipment is sold in komatpillar.com