Sunday, December 2, 2007

Cloudy Sunday

It's another gray day on Midway. It's cool today also. There hasn't been a lot of good photo opportunities without the sun, but I still took a couple today. I've only got 5 days left until I leave for 3 weeks. Dec 7th was my original exit date so I'm leaving then and coming back the first week of Jan. So after Friday, I won't be putting anything up until then. I hope you all don't forget about me. I'll keep posting until then though.


The albatrosses make their nests out of whatever they can reach from their egg. If they are on sand or gravel, that's all they get. We like the ones that live in the verbesina and pull it out for us. I wish they would walk around and do that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peggy said...

Yeah for the albatross that pull up verbesina for you!

I think some beans have been spilled!!!


p.s. Is the plural of albatross, albatross?

Becky said...

No, what I'm I going to do without the Midway Blog for 3 weeks?! Have a great vacation!!